Wednesday, June 02, 2004

psst!

I'm not supposed to be here. I have another 4 more papers to go, which include the very horrific Circuits module.

I just got up from a lousy nap. Lousy because I couldn't really sleep. Too many things on my mind. The more I tried to push them out, the more other thoughts came rushing in to fill the vacuum.

I worry way too much. I'm worried I won't know how to answer a single circuits question on Monday. I'm worried we won't be able to find a venue to hold the Fresher's camp. I'm worried the camp won't be interesting enough, or they won't be interested in our ice breakers or listening to us talk about MNite or Imperial or London. I'm worried about whether the other committee members are as worried as me about the camp. I'm worried about how the video Chien Liq and Chris are going to produce will turn out. I'm worried about not being able to get enough funds for the camp. I'm worried logistics will be problematic. I'm worried we won't be able to bring back enough stuff to sell for the Pasar Malam. I'm worried about next year's housing and who's going to live with who. I'm worried I won't have enough time to sort everything out before going home.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.