Wednesday, June 23, 2004

London's giving me the traditional send off - guiltlessly drenching me in summer showers at all hours of the day. Darn, I've already packed my umbrella. It's the ODAC rain god I tell you.

If university life has taught me one thing its that you can never predict the unpredictable. That and how to debone chicken.

Departure details have been confirmed. Departing from Heathrow this Friday at 10pm - London time. It's going to be a rather jolly plane ride with Lionel, Amar and Yi Shan on the same flight, not to mention loads of other IC Malaysians including my senior Andrew. Arriving at KLIA on Saturday, 6pm - Malaysian time. No red carpet welcome. Just my little brother and Aunty Amy. My parents will be in Singapore. Daddy's undergoing treatment at SGH. But I'll be seeing him soon and everything will be alright. Yups, daddy's little girl is coming home.

I can still be contacted on the same handphone number. Not that there will be a whole hoard of people waiting to contact me, all the same its zero-one-two-two-seven-three-three-zero-four-eight. Unfortunately I won't be able to be on call all the time. I'll be working at Gamuda during the day time and baby-sitting my little sister during the night while my parents are away.

Priority this holidays will be a little different. My little siblings come first, and my mummy and daddy who are possibly tired and haggard with all the travelling. I can't invite anyone to the house because of my dad's condition, so bear with me. If I do have any free time at all, MSoc meetings will have to be number one priority, followed by trying to make time to go down to Singapore where I will make it a point to see the TCHBS bunch and ODAC.

Till then... packing is in process. I hate stripping my room bare. It's like peeling away my own skin and leaving it unrecognisable and faceless!