Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I've got the contract in my hands right now. I've got my dream kitchen, the room with the fake fireplace and LOADS of storage space. No ensuite bathroom, but as long as the rest don't complain about my pink bathrobe, everything's fine!

Venki came to visit me today. I picked him up at South Kensington station and gave him the grand tour of Imperial College (which didn't take more than 20 minutes). I also gave him the grand tour of my room in Linstead (which wasn't very interesting) and also the grand tour of Hyde Park. We said hi to Albert on the way, in his glistening throne. Then we walked to Harrods to drool at the chocolates and sweets in the Food Hall before Venki went home. Yay! That makes a total of 2 friends from Singapore who visited me this year. I feel popular.