Monday, June 21, 2004

Lionel just left to sit for his first paper. I hope Jacq has done the same. The poor things. Everyone else is partying like crazy and their exams haven't even begun. That's what you get for being biologists or bio-chemists or bio-medics or anything beginning with the prefix bio!

5 days more to go. I've got a bunch of stuff to do today. But baby, it's cold outside. I'm waiting for the cleaning lady to finish scrubbing the kitchen so I can peel some potatoes for lunch. Meanwhile I'll just sit here shivering. The weather's gone crazy. From a steaming 28 degrees, Mother Nature has decided to give us the cold shoulder and plunged to 15 degrees and thereabouts. My duvet has been packed up and transported to my Godma's house, so now I'm left with 1 fleece blanket and 1 thermal blanket and very very cold toes! Brrr... I want to steal Lionel's duvet because he's a natural radiator and never feels cold anyway, but I don't want him to catch a cold during exams. Damn! Choices...