Monday, October 30, 2006

No time, no time!

And just when you think you have time to breathe... the sky comes crashing down on you and the ground beneath begins to shake.

I have many many delayed posts with many many photos of Lourdes, Florence, Rome, Geneva, Paris and graduation day (no, not mine! I graduate NEXT year, yes with a Masters, no I do not get a ceremony for my Bachelors, yes they think its a waste of time to make me wear the gown twice, and no I do not get a mortar board)... but that's what Facebook is for and I shall spare this blog.

Just to fill the void. Lionel was back for graduation and so I followed his happy family entourage on holiday to Geneva and Paris and came back with a cold. Graduation was quite a long and draggy affair and I'm not looking forward to my own, despite the fact that it will coincide with Imperial's centenary celebrations. 100 years of living science. That's what they're promoting. It's lovely to be back in a sciency environment and soak in all the natural goodness of being a science geek.

Today marks the start of week 5 and to my horror I've discovered an accounting exam 2 weeks from now. My final year project readings have begun - Brain Sonification for Computer Interface. So so cool!!! To harness the power of the brain in the form of music through signal analysis and estimation! It's frightening but oh so cool! Did I not say it's cool? It's COOL!

Besides that, EESoc, OSC and re-apping are just turning my life upside down. Meetings, meetings, and more meetings. Money to handle, lists to compile, events to sort out. Given its a lot easier than juggling all of MSoc and M-Nite, but I think I need to cut myself some slack.

So that's all I have to say. This onion bagel smells too good to eat! But I think I will have to.