Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nerding

While I'm waiting for Alton Towers photos (I have none because I was just too lazy to take my camera out, and besides everyone else had theirs ever ready to catch the most unfortunate photos of me...), let me entertain you with some trivial nonsense.

Exams ended with Control Engineering, after which instead of going home and sleeping or going out and partying, some of us actually sat in the level 5 comp labs preparing slides for the next day's career talk organised by the ever efficient Jia Hong. He probably regretted delegating the task to tired post-examinees. We had slides saying :

Introduction
1. Listen to Jia Hong
2. ATTENTIVELY
3. Hey, you over there! I know you're not paying attention. Look THIS way!

or

Resources
1. Careers office
2. Internet
3. For more information, take Chien Liq out to dinner
email: chienliqisthebomb@gmail.com


Anyway, I'm really glad exams are really and truly over. One, because I can finally clean the kitchen and bathroom (which I did), and two, because I want to stop looking like this:


Yeah, it's shocking isn't it?

I wear glasses with no power because the laptop screen hurts my eyes. It also makes me feel smarter. I become a whole different person, like Superman when he becomes Clark Kent.

Reason number 3 to be glad about the end of exams is so I can get all this coffee out of my system. Caffeine has been my best friend, and it was good while it lasted. But now the final drop has been drunk. Till next exam...

(I drink coffee from a chinese tea mug... I find that wrong in so many ways)