Thursday, May 11, 2006

If you haven't slept in 48 hours... how do you think you'll handle a Z transform?

It's back to an erratic sleeping schedule.

We finished off what Sandip calls the devil's signal processing (DSP) this morning, and what a relief.

Since Analogue in the first year, this is the first time I've gone into an exam room where my best effort would be to try not to fail. Turning the first page and realising that I could do 2 complete questions was pure, sweet relief. Who cares if I stumbled and flopped through the rest of the paper. The prospect of being able to pass Dr. Naylor's doomsday exam is nothing short of a miracle!

2 more papers. TWO MORE!

The rings around my eyes are growing darker by the day. It's a pity that my optimal study hours are between midnight and 5am in the morning. Sacrifices have to be made. And that includes resisting the urge to clean the kitchen.

2 more days. TWO MORE!

I can't wait to get my hands on a sponge and bleach.