Saturday, April 22, 2006

Reasons to spank me... ("oh no, she didn't!")


1. For playing way too much Pac Man. Pac man is EVIIILLL!!! Once you go Pac, you never go back!
2. For trying to watch American Idol while simultaneously attempting MCQ questions
3. For rewarding my 20 minutes of studying with a 40 minute surf-the-net break
4. For trying to act 'clever' and taking on too many 'clever' modules (clever = can soooo die!!!) when I could have done easy (albeit useless) modules like HCI. Nine freaking killer papers when I could have been doing 7 or 8!!!!
5. For not listening to my mother - who warned me about number 4 at the beginning of the year
6. For babysitting my downloading files - however pointless it may seem. Why is there this impulse to watch the 'number of bytes received' increase??
7. For blogging... too much.

And now we return to our normal programme - cursing at adaptive filters! We have to study these things called Wiener filters. Really clever things, but what an unfortunate name!