Thursday, March 16, 2006

Linstead, I'll be back!

So here's to another year at Linstead.

I finally made up my mind and sent an email back to Anthony, the warden, accepting the position. And then a letter to the Willis Jackson warden, rejecting the position. And then a letter to Teresa telling her how sorry I am that I won't be living with her next year. I really am sorry. Teresa's been like the best senior from the start of my days at Imperial, and now its closing in on three years and the words Final Year are growing clearer.

It's vague, it's unpredictable, it's scary... but worse of all... I'm afraid it's going to be oh so lonely.

Anyway, congratulations are in store for the new EESoc committee, and their new treasurer. Gary's going to be a great chair. And when I think of it, does anyone get to be a great table? I'm disappearing until Gary starts putting bags of money in my hands. THEN we'll talk!

Will be watching Asian Boys tomorrow. Yes, it's as every bit as dodgy as the title implies. A play on the Asian homosexual scene. Anyone else wanna come along? Fidel's acting!