Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Anu Babu!

Yes, I do give my friends strange names. I doubt they appreciate such affection, but nevertheless -Here's to one more year, Anu! Older, Wiser and Fatter! It's about time you put on a bit more weight and stopped resembling Skeletor! Imagine, next birthday (or the next, next birthday?) you'll be DOCTOR Anushia - ready to be set loose on the unsuspecting disease-ridden public. Beware of her wielding scapel and latex gloves in skeletal hands!

Oh and because I assume you're rather confused by now, no that isn't a photo of Anu and me above. In fact, its a photo of my sister with a friend who strangely resembles Anu. Here's a more accurate one:

Anu, me, and Sugi outside Swensons in SS2 - which we had to sneak Anu to cos according to
Anu's daddy, my neighbourhood is a 'dangerous place' to be!

That's us, some four or five years ago, before we set out to destroy the world as potential doctor and engineers. Oh, and for my adoring public - yes, there was a point in time when I didn't give a damn about my hair. Compare that with this:

Me, Sugi and Anu at Anu's VERY belated 21st birthday dinner - some 9 months after her actual birthday!

4 or 5 years, coupled with the lack of sleep and coursework/dissertation deadlines strangely makes everyone look A LOT better! Oh and owning a digital camera helps too. I mean it even makes the guys look so grown up!

Sugi, Ravi, Sharmila, Ramnath, Anu, Prashant and Me
Just for fans of Bunga Raya's & Coconuts (M-Nite 2005), yes that is
the original Ravi who inspired me to create our beloved lead character!


And just for your birthday, Anu, I'm making you feel nostalgic. That's my present to you. You can thank me later... and also scold me for wishing you a day after your birthday. In my defence I have a pile high of excuses, but I'll save them for later. *HUGS*