Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crunch time!!!

After the agonisingly long process of applying for internships, guess what I've succeeded the most in? Getting re-app positions!!!

I mean, think about the statistics of it. I made 8 or 9 internship applications... and I'm still waiting to hear from some of them while most of them rejected me straight out. I applied to just 2 halls to become a re-app and I get both of them. And you'd think one of them would reject me, just to make life a tad easier.

So now, quick - IC people - Willis Jackson or Linstead? I think one of them is the more obvious choice, just for the proximity, the food, and for old times sakes. When I went back to Linstead last night for the re-app meeting, the carpet smelt just like it used to when we used to hang around outside the dining hall after dinner and do stupid things for the camera. Ahh... nostalgia.

BUT Willis Jackson is newer, bigger, and Teresa will be there (who I might add has been bugging me to choose WJ or in her own words "You'd better move in missy!") and the carpets don't really smell and the colour themes are interesting and the common room is huge. But its far and there's no food and I've never lived there before.

How??? I've to make up my mind by today!!! This is killing me! I'd wish I was asking "Google or Goldman?" instead!