Friday, January 27, 2006

Control Freaks and Rock Chicks

I'm doing everything... but my Control Engineering report!

Nevertheless I thought I should do a plug for my latest musical discovery - Keren Deberg. Chicks with a guitar rule. Chicks who pen their own songs are even better. Chicks with a squeaky lilt to their vocals? You know I'd love them!

Being the Bic Runga, Fiona Apple and company fan... and also a real cheapo, I have been downloading her music all afternoon and although its not as raw as I would like it... at least she's got more of an edge than Hilary Duff.

Mmm... Hilary Duff... I love that girl and her lashes. That's all you need to attract 20 year olds like Sachpal to Lizzie Mcguire.

Oh and if you've got the time and like acoustic guitars and happen to be suffering from a broken heart... Colin Hay's just amazing!