Monday, January 09, 2006

Another year older?

Repeat after me:
Tomorrow is going to be normal.
I will wake up after 10 and jump out of bed in horror because its mid morning.
I will go for German at noon followed by Databases in the afternoon.
I will come home and cook something nice for dinner.
I will not wash the dishes because I hate washing dishes because when I have to wash dishes I end up cleaning the whole kitchen.
I will do some Matlab, watch some tv, take a bath with my new Egyptian bath milk (you're allowed to admit you're jealous of me) and then I'll tuck Lionel into bed, program abit more...
and that will be the story of my life, albeit another year older.

Oh and if you'd like to make my day - I really would like that Lychee and Jasmine ironing water from Sainsbury's that costs 89p and a nice photo frame for my new family photos. I don't really need anything else, Lionel's been offering to buy me everything from detergent to discounted Body Shop Christmas packs. And if you can't do that, just don't bully me tomorrow. It'll make me feel so loved!