Thursday, June 23, 2005

Your attention is required!

Newsflash #1
Emperor's Gate has Bubur Cha Cha. More Bubur Cha Cha than we can possibly wish for in a lifetime. All who want their free cold, coconutty bowl, just cha cha your way down here. You know where to find us.

Newsflash #2
All apologies have been accepted. I don't send out much hate mail nor feel good about it, but I appreciate the personal call to apologise, and the offer to chip in with the reimbursement.
[edit: My bag has been found! We haven't seen it yet, but the Union is quite sure they have the bag we are talking about and will hand it over to us on Monday. All's well, back to peace and quiet]

Newsflash #3
Have you taken a look at the Star's new look, in conjunction with their 10th anniversary? I like...
A slightly more professional touch, although it still has a little bit of that 'blank' look.

Newsflash #4
As usual I will not be blogging from Spain much. Will only be able to upload photos when I get back. Miss me! Leave me lots of tagboard messages! (I know you girls will!)