Thursday, June 23, 2005

Who is I?

It's like blogger- diarrhoea today. But I've been reading through loads of blogs, and then I come back and look at my blog, and wonder what it's all about.
Wonder if this is me.
Wonder how I would know this is me.
Wonder if I would know me, if I bumped into myself on a crowded High Street Kent.


Reading your own blog should be like staring into a mirror, and you'd better believe that I am my biggest fan. But there are those startling moments when you wonder who wrote those entries in the archives, and then the whole vicious cycle starts again.
Wonder if this is me
Wonder how I would know this is me.
Wonder if I would know me, if I passed myself by at the ticket turnstile at the Gloucestor Road tube.


And then it glares at me right in my face, that I am only Charlotte sometimes. I can be talking to three different people from the same group of friends, and I'd be three different people. Multiple personality disorder has probably been manifested in me since the day I woke up and realised different people want me to be different persons, all at the same time. And I wonder how I keep sane.
Wonder if this is me
Wonder how I would know this is me.
Wonder if I would know me, if I came up and talked to me on a sunny June day in Hyde Park

No... I would never do that. I don't talk to strangers