Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hola mi chicas y mi hombres!

Hola from Granada!

Finally came across free internet. The weather is sizzling! The food is *muaks*! The hombres... ah... are sadly gay (but awfully cute). Oh and every street and alley and sidewalk is a perfect picture postcard! We´ve already taken 700 plus photos!

Its hard to put Spain into words. You´ve just gotta be here, feeling the blazing sun on your back, taking in the grandeur of the Moorish buildings, soaking in the tapas and sangrias (but not the paellas, I kinda feel short changed eating what seems to be fried rice or rice soaked in soupy curry... we Asians know how to eat rice the right way, leave it to us!) and shopping, shopping, shopping! Until Lionel puts on that ´look´ and I know its time to stop.

I can´t go on too long, so here´s a short sample of what I´ve been up to:
Gaudi and seafood in Barcelona
Flamenco and tapas and Roman ruins and bull-fighting in Seville
and currently wandering around the old Moorish quarters of Granada.

I also have to add, if you have only one place you could choose to go to in Spain... it would definitely be Seville! They love students! We get huge discounts everywhere we go! It´s good to be holders of an ISIC card!

Alright then, I´ll be back soon with loads of photos. And I´ll book tag when I get back, Sherene! Adios! (And wait for those postcards!)