Saturday, May 28, 2005

Watching Star Wars after spending 2 nights mugging for Control Engineering is a bad idea. Mostly because of the intense pressure in my eyes after the paper ended. I woke up with one rather red eye just before the exam which, although was causing me no pain, garnered alot of unnescessary attention from everyone else. And I think I've pretty much learnt my lesson that red eyes and flashing light sabers can lead to pretty painful migraines.

I don't think I'll post up my verdict on Star Wars, by the way. The only reason I watch Star Wars is because of Ewan McGregor, and to say he gave a stunning performance is one hell of a big big lie. The other reason I watch Star Wars is because of Natalie Portman (and NOT the styrofoamic Hayden Christiansen). She's watchable. Very watchable. (Stop giggling about saphists, Amar!)