Monday, July 28, 2003

Time has a very funny way of passing you by. In the mornings it almost seems as if the hands of my watch are stationary, but after lunch break... time seems to whizz off like a roller-coaster and I am running, huffing and puffing, after it as I try to fit as many things as I can into it before it whizzes of again. And then there are parts of there day where I seem to have pockets of time that appear here and there... and I really wonder what to do with them, and by the time I've decided what to do... I'm left with no time at all.


I've done it again haven't I? I've miffed you off, and I don't know why. No, I have an inkling... but I'm still confused. Am I really that lacking in EQ? Till I can't understand what lesson you're trying to teach me here? I don't think I deserve this punishment.