Sunday, July 13, 2003

I'm really amused by all this hype about KL being the most unfriendly city in the world. Of course it's unfriendly! People like me live in it. The only way for me to survive in KL is to be just as thick skin as everyone else whether it's hogging the road, cutting queues and placing distrust in anyone I see, even if its a nice little old lady. Hey, you never know! Nice little old ladies could swindle you of your money, lure you into a dark unmonitered carpark and leave you to be gang raped.


Oh and final rant of the day...

WATER TALKS: It REALLY does!!! In the form of the National Economic Action Committee that is.

This is interesting... I'm going to wait a few days to see what's going to happen before I can comment. But for the moment it's MALAYSIA BOLEH! Singaporeans should one day experience what it's like to have water cuts and murky brown water flowing out their taps as we in the Klang Valley and KL STILL experience from time to time.