Monday, July 14, 2003

First day as a trainee at Motorola. I swear that court shoes and an office skirt is NOT the right attire when you are meant to spend at least 3 quarters of the day in a germ free lab, almost unrecognisable due to the astronaut type lab smocks, headgear and face mask! So what exactly do I do? Well, nothing, quite truthfully. Currently I am learning to wire bond die to substrates (that may not make any sense, and if your brain works the way Ravi's does... NO! wire bonds have nothing to do with bondage! my job has NOTHING to do with whipping men into submission and chaining them up, are we clear Ravi dear?). I've also discovered that the best thing about being an engineer is that I will never really have to dress up for work! Scruffy is a norm! ahh... the perfect working environment...

my comments have disappeared. what did I do to make them leave me?