Thursday, July 31, 2003

Half my time at motorola is spent walking up and down the assembly line asking the operators, "Kak, kamu ada guna kerusi ini tak?".
For all the billions motorola earns, its almost cruel that they won't spend it on putting enough chairs at the assembly line and thus all workers will (I suspect) succumb to osteoporosis, spine degeneration and weak knees due to long, long hours of standing in front of machines! (I haven't even taken into account the effects of being in a confined environment where UV rays and chemical gases are being emitted 24 hours a day). The only answer the operators give me when I start to whine is "Adik, you pandai pandai lah jaga diri. Bila ada peluang mesti curi kerusi untuk sendiri..."

The working world has taught me the virtue of being sneaky and looking after my own interests first.