Sunday, June 01, 2003

Spent the whole morning reading the papers instead of studying (come on! get your fat ass off the couch and start force feeding yourself on National Income...grrrr... ooh! I give up!)
Some very good articles caught my eye. Take the time to read it, if you please...
Picking friends from war rubble by Bunn Nagara - very insightful, very concise... a little tongue in cheek "take that you star spangled bush hugging idiots!" but VERY diplomatic!
Good that Singapore Dream is over by Laurel Teo - if you, like me, understand Singapore's 5 Cs (Cash, Credit Card, Car, Condo and Career... did I get that right?) you can smile at this article. If you don't, never mind... we KL-ites can relate to it too. (By the way, this article is from Singapore's Straits Times)
Ipoh City Council not a 'moral guardian' by Wong Chun Wai (heh, almost similar to my class rep's name... Wong Cheong Wai... er... he was Wong wasn't he?) - Yay! Someone who agreed with me, albeit for a slightly different reason.
Happy reading