Friday, June 06, 2003

Newsflash: Greg got into NUS Medicine!! *beam*
Charm got Law
Baa got Engineering
Hooi Ying - Law
Kuan Yen - Comp Eng
Me - Engineering (but like everyone says... not like it really matters)
Well it damn well matters! What if UK comes down with some SARS like epidemic? At least I'll have somewhere to go to.

I finished off my Paper 1 and Paper 2 for Econs today, hand hurts... I now remember what I didn't like about humanities subjects... all that writing! Not like numbers. Short and sweet! 1 + 1 always equals 2... unless we're talking about linear spaces... ouch *headache*


Down the same path
I’ve walked before…
Treading on similar cracks
But I can see the sun
Through each glistening
Foliage of leaves
That leaves me wondering
Should I walk on?
Each step
Till my heart says yes
To a new journey
Down this old, old road
I’ve forgotten the way
Forgotten whether it was
Friend or foe
Beckoning me to go
I can’t
Can’t tell
So let it bring me there again
I don’t
Can’t care
As long as you are
Walking it with me