Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I can't tell the difference between a good Econs paper or a bad Econs paper... after all I've only been studying the subject for the last 5 months! So, I can't really tell how I fared in today's paper at all. Not too badly I hope. God, if you're listening now, I still would like that C please... really!

Tonight I will be attending a dinner at the Singapore High Commission, hosted by the Singapore High Commissioner. The attire says smart casual/working attire, and I don't know what to wear! I can never figure out this smart casual thing. My mum says I have a cupboard choked full of smart casual stuff. Where, mum? Because I don't see anything casual enough to be smart or smart enough to be casual. I've got plenty of casual casual stuff (spag straps, sports tops, day dresses, jeans, jeans and oh... here's a pair of khakis), and i've got formal formal stuff (long skirts, gowns)... but where are my smart casual clothes???

And how dare you ditch me now, mum, and go shopping at Little India when I have an important function tonight??!! Tsk! Priorities!!!