Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Aaaaahhhh!!!
Econs Paper 4 tomorrow!!!
Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug Mug ... Coffee?
*giggles*

I'm going nuts
Pray for me!

I’m living fine on the outside
Not telling you what’s really going on inside
This mind
This heart
Wish they weren’t two worlds apart
This time I’ll try
But forgive me ‘cause I
I’ve forgotten how to let my heart fly
You can’t save me
There’s too much of this wicked world under my skin
It doesn’t hurt me,
But I know it’s there…

When you feel there's too much of the real world in you, you begin to become numb, forget yourself and your pain and your real thoughts... and eventually become ditzy (that's ditzy not dizzy) - I'm the final product right before you. Sunshine and june bugs. I'm NOT living in de nile... I've just blocked it out of my memory. Really, I'm NOT!!