Thursday, January 30, 2003

I give up uploading poems daily! I think I'll just upload them as and when I like. CNY is getting to be rather overwhelming. Too much red and yet I have nothing to wear! Cooking beckons too... you can't believe it? Neither can I. Oh well... on to the poem

Close my ears so I can’t hear what you’re saying
Just keep talking, I’m not listening
I don’t want to show reaction
I want to pretend it’s just a bad dream

But if I listen to your poison it’s gonna be like a tumble dry washing machine
Drenching me of my believes
Make my cry but my tears were just irritations

Evaluation of your soul has constant changes
Characteristics of your style has different faces
A tangled web
A slick cocoon
I’m trapped
I’m bound
By your strategic annihilation




Lies, all lies. I can never look back on those Form 2 days without thinking about suicide. I wonder why you told us all those lies? About the pills? The abuse? Your parents? Jason? Your imaginary fantasy life? All these questions forever left unanswered. And now, no one except the few of us too closely tangled up in your web remembers those scarred form 2 days. But those days disappeared like smoke, and it’s as if it never happened, you, I, them, talk as if there was never anything in the past that tied us all together, in a hangman’s noose.