Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In my own weird little world

A part of my FYP worked. I was so excited I couldn't sleep and stayed up to program a bit more until I was satisfied with the result. It's only a small percentage of what I am meant to achieve, but at least it's getting somewhere.

It's been raining non-stop since the weekend started. That's the way to dampen my motivation to go to college and work.

Tock stopped by yesterday because he was hungry, and so I fed him.

My neighbour, Gemma, got locked in today. A carpenter came and tried to get to her room from my window, but no luck there. They've had to bust her door open and now there's sawdust everywhere. That's the most exciting thing that's happened today. Apart from it being Ohm's birthday, I guess.

I've made another Oreo cheesecake. That should settle part of my debts with the 3rd years.

I'm bored. Can't you tell?