Monday, May 14, 2007

4 down, 2 to go!

The last two exam papers of my university life (I hope!).

Wednesday could not seem any further than it is now.

I haven't got a clue what I should be studying for DSP and Digital Filters. It seems like a lost cause to me. Image Processing is more interesting, yet being the last exam suffers from last-exam-depression (also known as non-existent exam motivation).

Speech processing was so fun, my mind toyed dangerously with the idea of a PhD in speech recognition for one wild moment. That was rather scary. I don't really think the frontiers of communication technology welcome me at all.

I'm looking for a reason not to go back to work. So I ordered my copy of May 13 and had it sent to my Malaysian address. I'm expecting it to arrive before the ban is sanctioned.

Alright, back to filters...