Saturday, June 10, 2006

Oh the fights!

Newspaper headlines in Malaysia these days reek of a Korean soap drama. If we're not careful, we'll end up like the Taiwanese government (look out! *bitch slap*). I have great respect for Dr. Mahathir. After all as most commentaries put it, he's the only prime minister most Malaysians have known in their life time. But I'm also feeling really sympathetic towards Badawi. His wife just died and now the former premier is wagging his tongue towards the media and demanding answers - NOW!

But there's one thing preventing me from getting too obsessed over it.

Bring on the world cup! Hugo's trying very hard to prove his football knowledge (or lack of). I'm beating him at it. England and Paraguay start in a few hours. I've booked my seat in front of the TV