Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Writing a lab report in 4 hours, 3 hours before the deadline, should not be something to be proud of! To be repeated to self until insanely saturated, 5 times a day.

This term has produced the worst (or best?) procrastination track record I've ever come across! It doesn't help that I've been getting 'A's for all my assignments - it only propels my procrastination to greater heights! Every single essay, coursework or assignment this term has been completed minutes away from the deadline, sustained by caffeine overdose and the company of darkness. I seem to be addicted to putting a noose around my neck and then saving myself just before the weight is dropped and my precious little neck is fatally constricted.

3 more weeks to finals. I should really look into hermit lifestyle options.

Oh my gosh! Is it light outside already???

******

[Kitchen matters]
Had a really good dinner of French onion soup with garlic bread and grilled Chicken with Mango chutney, solely prepared by our novice cook, Lionel. My boyfriend is turning out to be a better cook than me... and this is only his 2nd try! I'm going to be demoted soon according to the standard's of Amar's QAA! Must buck up after exams are over.