Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The panic should be building up now. Yes, NOW! Less than 2 weeks to my first paper (analogue electronics which is as foreign to me as say, African studies!)

At the same time several people are turning 21 (and 19 in Lu's case). Just for their sakes, here are some shout outs that are due:

10th May : HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!!!
Cheers to the dangerous scalpel wielding half of the dynamic duo!

11th May: HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SOHA!!!
Who would have known that the first person I met at the fresher's reception would end up in the same hall as me, same department as me, and hang out in the same circle of friends as me! You owe us drinks, girl!

13th May: HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY LU!!! (in advance)
It's a pity you're still a minor. All the same: cheers to your last year of teenhood. Use it wisely! And NOT by absorbing all that alcohol!!!

My day's are being torn off swiftly like the pages of a calander. Maybe I should start a countdown too... as seems to be the culture swiftly taking over MSN nicks. 28 days to freedom. Panic rating 7/10. Nervous, Scared, Terrified! Never start really working till your nervousness has scared the hell out of you, and your scared self starts shaking with terror! *cough* that was pathetic...