Saturday, March 19, 2005

PMS is hitting everyone hard. That's 'Post Malaysian Night Syndrome' for the uninitiated. Or for the committee, it's more of an empty nest feeling. From 30 e-mails a day on average, our inboxes are now almost empty. We all reach home way before dark these days. We haven't seen each other in days. Conversations between Dzam and me have degenarated to e-mails because I hadn't seen him in person since Tuesday! And while Ayish and I used to complain about M-nite problems everyday, it's now become sporadic emails and very hurried msn messages. I hadn't even seen Chien Liq or Nicole or Tao or Chris since elections, when we used to sit in the JCR everyday. And if it wasn't for last night's cast and crew dinner, I would have plunged myself right into Easter break without seeing anyone at all for 5 weeks!

But yesterday was a great dinner, with some of the best laughter and fun we've ever had! Good food, thanks to Chris, good jokes, thanks to Tao and an overall sense of - we did it together! The autographing of the posters was hilarious, what with Tao's www.yongTAOfoo.com and my "and to think we were gonna call it 'my ladoo is too sweet and other stories...' "

Finally handed over officially to the new committee after the dinner. The usual long meeting of do's and don'ts. Am feeling abit freer, but still need to sort out a few more last details.

Will be leaving for Denmark tomorrow morning for four days and then to Sweden for three days. Weather in the region looks set to turn me into an ice cube. Now if only I can get rid of this stupid cough before I go. By the way, antler's horn is a wonder fever cure!