Thursday, March 31, 2005

I...

... am feeling like the biggest procrastinator in the world!
... am the only one not watching Naruto
... still have a bunch of Thank you cards to write
... met up with Luke who came all the way down from Newcastle and gave him the grand tour of Imperial which took all of 10 minutes
... scored an unbelievable 99% on Comp Architecture coursework which uplifted my spirits for awhile
... really like being able to cook again
... am tired of pasta and pizzas and sandwiches
... want Chinese food! 24-7!
... think I should watch a musical tomorrow
... am trying very hard to decide which subject to start studying first
... want to go back to the Natural History Museum and walk around the Darwin centre
... am currently addicted to Amazing Race 7
... made myself cry while laughing, although it's partly Lu's fault
... think too much about myself, I think....