Saturday, September 18, 2004

The ISE tutor and study groups have been rearranged!!!

And for not studying as hard as I should have in 1st year, I have now been bestowed with a tutorial group I utterly despise! (Alright there isn't any real connection between the studying and the tutorial group arrangements... but I'm just trying to find an excuse to rant!)

It's a good thing tutorial groups are only once a fortnight... but to my utter horror, they've changed my study and lab group to group A! Oh woe! I'm now tearfully detached from my new found ISE buddies, and instead I get the MCPs!!! Only consolation is that Vidu is with me (how will we poor girls survive on MCP grounds?) I have to learn to make more friends, but how will I survive labs without being able to bother Kunal with questions all the time?