Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Busy days again...

Shopped for japanese food stuff at Jaya Jusco today, before meeting Ying, Jilly and Maggie for lunch, which took approximately 45 minutes to commence (It took me 5 minutes to think of the word 'commence'. I swear my England is getting less less powderful). Nicole picked me up from 1 Utama to go cloth shopping at Jalan Masjid India. Too many colours, designs, textures... we eventually settled for simple cloth from Kamdar. If only we knew what we were really doing, but with an unsettled script and storyline, we're pretty much like blind mice!

Lionel's on his way to Melbourne now. It's funny how the idea of him being thousands of kilometres away instead of 350 kilometres away is more unbearable. Anyway, Melbourne isn't my idea of a holiday. Not when Melbourne Uni, Monash and RMIT practically make up a mini Malaysian kampung right in the heart of Melbourne. Adelaide's not better, what with Ravi and Zack being there.

My sister spilt blueberry syrup on Dewy today. She's now banned from playing with him for a whole day. Dewy is my stuffed toy puppy, by the way.

I'm back to blogging random nonsense. Doesn't this feel like the old me?

Oh and I'm starting on Mrs. Dalloway for my Literature module. It's not really like the old me to start on homework 3 weeks before term begins!