Thursday, September 23, 2004

Friendster is getting weirder and weirder...

These are the 10 latest popular searches on my network... why???
one night stand (This is you, Sachpal, isn't it?)
zodiac love match (Look, it doesn't matter if you love a gemini or an aquarius, there's only ONE species of men...)
teeth whitening (make your teeth look whiter - get a tan)
hip hop dance moves (oh, so they write them down and publish them online these days, huh?)
louis vuitton bags (I've a few liz claiborne ones I wouldn't mind trading in)
kissing techniques (WHO in my network has been searching this? Almost as bad as Sachpal! btw, it's all about tongue...)
new hair styles (Maybe I should take a look at this too)
depression help (And counselling goes virtual too!)
college term papers (cheating isn't going to be THAT easy)
discount laptops (might as well buy a cheap lap warmer)

I'm such a cynic today. This is not good!