Sunday, April 01, 2007

Procrastination is an art

I have yet to master it to perfection, but believe me I am trying very hard.

The first week of easter holidays is drawing to a close. I have sucessfully covered half a subject and given my final year project a glance over. Just a glance, nothing serious, you know.

Lionel was supposed to be arriving on Wednesday, but is now taking a flight out that is one day earlier.

Crap! Now I have one day less to study.

We're flying off to Chicago on the 6th so Lionel can attend his interviews at UIUC. I will be happily shopping down town at Chicago's Magnificent Mile! This is what I have saved up so hard for! American shopping! Even though Abercrombie & Fitch has opened its first out-of-US store in London, I shall thumb my nose at it and walk in to the Chicago one. Then I will walk out, having bought nothing because I really can't afford A&F.

I managed to form a blister on my toe, due to my shoes being too loose. Ouch!