Monday, April 16, 2007

If I need to explain myself

1. I have been away. In Chicago. It was cold and the snow fell horizontally (that's not a logical sentence but you had to see it to believe it). I shopped so much, I now have to live on Indomee for the rest of the term. I spent 2 days studying in the wonderful student union at University of Illinois. I wish our union were like that. When I got back to London however, I had to kiss the sunny ground and shout for joy at the beautiful sound of the English accent! Lionel and I both agree that we could not thank our lucky stars more for not going to UIUC for undergrad!

2. My laptop has died. Actually my laptop's AC jack is just loose and needs soldering... and I will slap the next person who tells me "4 years of Electrical Engineering and you can't solder?". I can't, alright! Leave me alone. Actually the more worrying part is taking my laptop apart and finding the little wiggly bit on the motherboard that I have to solder back... and I have nightmares of snapping the board or losing the screws, so until I find someone kind enough to do an outpatient surgery on my laptop... my laptop is dead.

3. Exams are in exactly 1 week. I have not studied... enough. No one would actually believe me if I say I haven't studied. Neither would anyone believe me when I say I haven't studied enough... but it's true this time! Really!

4. My sleep cycle is completely whacked. You try going 6 hours backwards to the US and then staying up all night trying to finish your FYP report!

and for all the reasons above... blogging shall be stagnant and appearances on MSN rare.

But you know where to find me...