Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Spank me!

Erm, no... not really...

But some one should if I don't sit my ass down and finish this stupid comms systems coursework by today! It's only due tomorrow at 5pm, but tomorrow being commemoration day it means everyone gets a holiday and I'll have no one's coursework to copy! Bah!

It was a bloody waste of time dressing up for year rep elections. Yeah, I am year rep, but it's a joint year rep position and thus was won by a general consensus that everyone agreed to having more than one (or rather we agreed NOT to vote out anyone) due to the wide spectrum of ISE courses the year reps would have to deal with. So what was the point of Chien Liq and Wei Kiat educating me on how to use my feminine charms on the largely male population of ISE again? Such a waste of hair combing, lip rouging, cleavage plumping, etc. etc. I still hold that I'm the prettier year rep anyway.

I've gotten myself dragged into the IBM university business challenge. In other words, I get to run an imaginary alcopop company for 6 weeks. Ah... my dream career.

I want to go check out the Alien exhibit at the Science Museum tomorrow. Provided I finish and hand in my coursework. Then it's shopping at Harrods, and Death of a Salesman in the evening with Fidel.

And this is why I love London