Thursday, January 27, 2005

Brussels or Paris for Valentine's weekend? Isn't it horrible when life throws such tough choices at you? Like this morning I had to choose between Maple and Pecan crunch or 5 other choices of cereal. 6 choices of cereal... that's way too much luxury for a university student trying to save up money to escape the cold for a Valentine's getaway. I should get back to writing up my project report. But I want to make a tiramisu cake. I think too much, and all at once... and it's not even worth burning my brain cells over more than half the things I'm thinking about.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to click a few radio buttons on the survey below. Believe me, you don't know how grateful I am (and I'll be even more grateful if you think you have the time to do the survey again because it was fun!). 7% of the year is way too much stress on one.