Sunday, January 09, 2005

And just before I turn a year older tomorrow... here's something to remind me of what I am like today...

1.B A S I C Q U E S T I O NS

[my name is]: Charlotte (...when pronounced correctly. All other forms do not apply...)
[in the morning i am]: usually very wide awake... around 2am in the morning
[all i need]: is my mummy!
[love is]: giving when you don't have to give, being there when you don't have to be, seeing what others can't or don't want to see, telling them - now, everytime, forever...
[if i could see one person right now]: it would be my little sister, because she always gets so excited about giving me a birthday present and seeing my face when I unwrap the most ridiculous thing on earth, but she thinks its just perfect for me... that's what little sisters are for...
[im afraid of]: never being able to do the things I want to do
[i dream about]: life not putting me to the test so many times... it gets abit cliche, you know

2.H A V E Y O U E V E R . .

[pictured your crush naked]: I admit I am kinda loony... but not THAT kind of loony!
[actually seen ur crush naked?]: ditto the above
[been in love]: lets be reasonable...
[cried when someone died]: actually... no. I don't really know that many people who have popped off...
[drank alcohol]: more than you can imagine... and still not drunk yet! What am I doing wrong?


3.T H I S O R T H A T . .
[coke or pepsi]: pepsi... love that gassy feeling... as long as it isn't going down south
[flowers or candy]: flowers of course!
[tall or short]: what are we talking about? mike stands?

4. W I T H T H E O P P O S I T E S E X . . . . .
[what do u notice first?]: their smile
[last person u slow danced with]: i really can't remember... i'd be damned if it was David Tai during Asean Nite. Isn't that funny? I obviously don't dance alot.
[worst thing to do]: let someone down... wickedly...


5. W H O . . . . . . . . .
[makes u laugh the most?]: there's really only one standard answer for these questions... do you REALLY wanna hear it? Like 5 times?
[makes u laugh the easiest?]: ditto
[makes you smile]: ditto
[gives u a funny feeling]: ditto
[has a crush on u?]: oh... now this is interesting, but I think it was Greg that came up with the theory that I wouldn't have the slightest clue even if whoever had a crush on me came right up to my face and told me! Girls are oblivious. Guys stop griping.
[easiest to talk to]: myself

6. D O Y O U E V E R . .
[sit on the internet all day waiting for someone special to I.M. u?]: I don't even have time to sit on the internet all day... and it's rather ridiculous to message Lionel when he's sitting in the same room...
[saved aol/aim conversations]: of course! You won't believe the amount of stuff I can blackmail Xiaokai with!

7. H A V E Y O U E V E R
[fallen for ur best friend]: eventually I guess it turned out like that...
[rejected someone]: nah!
[been cheated on] : nope!
[done something u regret]: aplenty! Got a few hours to spare?

8.W H O W A S T H E L A S T P E R S O N
[u talked to]: another one of those repetitive answers. Don't be ridiculous! you know the answer to this!
[hugged]: and this!
[sent sms]: Mum
[received sms]: Mum
[u laughed with]: and THIS!

9. D O Y O U
[color ur hair] : No. I kind of like it black. Real black!
[ever booted off in the chatroom]: no... I try not to get on people's nerves... lol! that's such an untruth! getting on people's nerves.... hahahaha
[habla espanol]: si senor, si!

10.H A V E Y O U/ /D O Y O U/ /A R E Y O U
[obsessive]: oh man, am I! And compulsive! You forgot compulsive!
[could u live without the computer?]: I sort of did, for 3 months. I should be awarded most tenacious ISE student of the year!
[what's your favorite foods?]: Japanese!
[whats ur favorite fruits?]: Longans... so sinfully sweet!
[like watching sunrises or sunset]: Sunrise... sunsets are a little depressing
[what hurts the most?]: whacking your little toe into the corner of the shower when you least expect it! Oh, that and ungratefulness...
[trust others way too easily?]: Trust no one... leads back to those X-File days...
[i want]: to know how to write a damn Literature essay properly!
[i wish]: another year of adventures... surprise me!
[i love]: you, and you and YOU and you and... no, not you!
[i miss]: awesome Char Kuay Teow!
[i fear]: hey... didn't we do this one already?
[i hear ]: Lionel snoring, or sniffling, or snoriffling
[i wonder]: how anyone can find this at all interesting


-----

This bored me half way through. I might delete it at some point in time... so don't get too cosy with this in case its gone in a few days