Wednesday, November 24, 2004

And just for overkill I'm going to post 2 blogs in 1 hour. Don't you just love my sudden spurts of narcissistic information?

I'm beginning to find myself too annoying anyway. There's something seriously wrong when your own voice annoys you. Oh hell... who else have I been annoying?

I've been fervantly praying for more compassion. Some weeks it works, some weeks I just bloody want to piss everyone off. I'm starting to think I suffer from multiple personality disorder. Coupled with postponing homework disorder and falling asleep in lectures disorder (but at least I go for all my lectures... digital doesn't count).

Last Friday was Chris's surprise birthday party. They tried their darndest to get him wasted, they did! But, for all it was worth, Chris was still sober enough to talk to me about Membership Cards at the end of the night! You go, Chris!

I'm still working hard on the M-Nite script (practically trying to breathe life into it). What is scary is that after more than 6 months of working on it, what if the story flops? It's silly enough as it is. The gags and the witt jokes cover up a little, but it won't save it from drowning. I really hope Ayish and Dzam have more optimism with it than I have. CL too.

Going to watch Pagoda Street (a Singapore Playhouse London production) tonight. Hopefully an asian muscial will inspire me to be the astounding M-nite playwright I am trying so hard to be. I want to write a musical next time, dammit. (mumbles to ambitious self to shut up)

This Saturday I will be in Nottingham, hopefully exploring Nottingham town and NOT waiting at the sidelines to watch our teams trash other Malaysian teams (which is a given). I promise to come back in time to support the teams that do get into the finals, though.

Week after that, I'm going to Canterbury and Dover. It's nice to get out of London and finally see the white cliffs of Dover.

And 2 weeks after that Lionel will be in New York, and I will be home!

That's enough spam for another 2 weeks, I should think! Cheers!