Tuesday, February 20, 2007

On the subject of Birthdays!

And you know I never fail to embaress Sugi every birthday!! LOL!

Happy 24th Birthday Sugs!!! The older you get, the better to marry you off!!!
Hope you had a great birthday with family, nieces and nephews, and with any luck the guys remembered and did not torment you too much on your special day. Hugs all the way from across the... erm... Atlantic? One day I *have* got to look up a world map.

Sorry for the late wishes... I only got back at 11pm after being tormented by the EE 3rd years (AGAIN!! why do I do this to myself???) at Chong Ka's birthday feast prepared by the folks at Emperor's Gate. I miss my old flat... a lot!

Alright, that's all I can muster today... I'm falling asleep already. Everyone's birthday is special... zzzZZZzzzZZzzzZZZZ