Thursday, August 23, 2007

and so the rain falls...

I can never separate rain from London, or so it seems. Walking back from West End, completely drenched with squeaky shoes, it was refreshing (although I doubt Kit who was drenched from head to toe felt the same).

Despite all my previous posts that mentioned my time in London has outdone its welcome, I will miss this quaint city, its awful weather, and its cobbled stone roads which absolutely kill my shoes. It's hard to say goodbye to everything and everyone. There's only so little time and so many many things to do, and the rain and gloom is making it harder. I've already been back to Imperial twice, and nothing seems to have changed, apart from the fact that I keep on walking in wearing a suit instead of my EE polo t-shirt and jeans. My hangout area is now Holborn instead of South Kent, and I miss my old haunts. But I'm rambling. I think the rain has addled my brains.

Hong Kong will be a world of difference, but a nice change of scenary. Typhoons instead of pattering rain...