Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dressing up or dressing down

I just can't get the hang of it here. New York city is THE city, and should be every cosmopolitan girl's dream. But I just took a look at the clothes I brought, and it's more Penang beach bum than anything else. What was I thinking? That I was going on holiday in Miami?

It's ironic that I am really most comfortable in my three quarters and my cheap birkenstock look-a-likes... when I've been a city girl all my life. From KL to Singapore to London to New York, you'd think I'd have figured out fashion some what. But, hello... I didn't even bring a pair of jeans because 1. it's summer and 2. my old jeans are ripped at the oddest places! Time to go outlet shopping.

I had dinner here last night


I need remember to bring my camera out next time. And the wombat too. I have plans to give it it's own blog. "Igor's travels around the world". I'll introduce Igor later. It's passed out, hungover right now.