Sunday, December 18, 2005

Coming to you live from Chicago!

The funniest bumper sticker I've seen so far:

Nobody died
When Clinton lied

It's an average of -8C here and we're in my granduncle's apartment facing a very beautiful (and I might add frozen) Lake Michigan.

A quick run down of our last two days would be:
Heathrow - Charles de Gaule - JFK - New Jersey (CHEAP Cheena food!!! and NO TAXES!) - La Guardia - Chicago Midway - Vietnames Pho - High School Band concert (my uncle who's 16 plays the tuba which weighs 25 pounds) - Express tour around Chicago city in my uncle's warm car - Pompeii exhibit at the Field Museum (Charl: Who's Pompeii? Lionel: It's a place, not a person!) - Jazz band at the Green Mill club - Decorate real live Christmas tree while sipping mugs of hot chocolate and popcorn

And that's about it