Monday, August 30, 2004

I can't do this!

I can't live without a routine. I wake up at 8am and think "Shouldn't I be somewhere?" and then recall that staying in bed is considered a luxury to some and maybe I should just draw that duvet back over my head. But no! I toss and turn for about 15 minutes, and then decide I've had enough of sleeping. It's time to start the day.

But what with?

My diary which has been filled with reminders and 'to do' lists is now so empty, it's almost lifeless (roughly the same condition I am in). I know I'm supposed to do stuff for MSoc, but now that I have all the time in the world, it's just too much time to handle and MSoc things become insignificant teeny tasks. Not important because I didn't pen it down in red in my diary and underlined it at least twice.

I wonder what such obsessive compulsive behaviour will do to me in my old age!